release time: 2019-11-10 | Pageviews: 548
It is more convenient to have cat litter when raising cats. If you don't use cat litter, you may have unpleasant excrement in your home. If the pet owner does not want to buy cat litter for the cat, it is ok to make it for the cat, but it will be more troublesome and not durable. The lazy cancer owner still recommends to buy the finished product directly.
An empty cat litter tray
Paper towel strips and baking soda
Method / step
1. First tear the old newspaper into strips
2. Fill the bowl with warm water and add a few drops of detergent to the chemical-free detergent.
3. Then soak the newspaper strip into the bowl filled with the detergent mixture and continue to soak for about 10 minutes.
4. Rinse the strip with a tap and pour the baking soda onto the wet paper until it is completely covered.
5. Stir the baking soda and paper by hand to make it fully absorb the paper into small pieces. It takes a few days to wait for the natural air to dry and can be used by the cat.
Previous: Which is the strong tofu cat litter? Peach-flavored cat litter!